The Most Essential Repair Options for the Transformer Repair
The technological process map contains a description of the technological process of repair or manufacturing of the product (including monitoring and moving) for all operations of one type of work performed in one workshop (workshop) in a technological sequence, indicating data on the means of technological equipment, material and labor standards.
The operating card contains a description of the process operation with the transitions and equipment. High repair quality is achieved by implementing an integrated quality management system based on the standards of the enterprise, which are developed in accordance with state and industry standards. From Surplec you can have the best choices now.
Improving the organization of labor and quality control is achieved by introducing the scientific organization of labor (NOT) the most effective in the technical, economic, social and psychological respects of combining the activities of people and technology in a single production process based on the achievements of science and best practices. The direct quality controller in the repair of transformers in repair shops is the controller of the department (service) of technical control, for individual repairs in operating conditions by the visiting team the foreman.
- What types of transformer repair are there?
- What preparatory work is carried out during individual repair of the transformer?
- What is the role of standardization in the quality control of repairs? What are the standards?
- What technological documents guide the repair of transformers?
Medium Repair Of Transformers
With an average (scheduled preventive) repair, the active part is not dismantled, so the amount of work and the downtime of the transformer in the repair are relatively small. It is carried out in such a way as not to wet the insulation of the active part (to avoid drying) if it was not moistened before being taken out for repair. Given this, the conditions for opening (depressurization) of the active part and the time it was out of the oil when the transformer is put out for repair for a short period of time is given special importance. It consists in the following:
- it is allowed to keep the active part out of oil (in air) for no more than the time established by the norms (table b) in stable clear weather without precipitation;
- the temperature of the active part located outside the oil must exceed the temperature of the dew point of the ambient air by at least 5 ° C.
Regardless of the conditions listed above, the temperature of the active part when opening the transformer should not be lower than 10 ° C. If necessary, to create these conditions, the transformer is heated before opening. This requirement is explained by the fact that in contact with the cold active part, the moisture contained in the air condenses on the surface of the active part and moistens its insulation.
The maximum allowable duration of stay of the active part of the transformer in air
- Transformer voltage, kV
- Duration of contact of the active part with the surrounding air (no more), h, at relative humidity,%